YOU CAN ALSO EXPECT...
- Bruises - from the kicks you give yourself for not having done this before.
- Quite a bit of lounging around on deck, under the pretext that your sculpture/poem/painting (started an hour or so earlier) needs "a bit of a rest".
- A lot of swimming - in crystal clear blue waters.
- To feel like a kid again, mucking about with clay, paint, words and song, whilst appearing as an ever-so-clever-adult (quite enjoyable that).
- To incur the envy of friends back home when they hear about your holiday.
- To make more new friends than you can shake a stick at, (so, stuff the old ones)
- To fall hopelessly in love with the Mediterranean, if you haven't already done so.
- Sea-sickness - Not from being on it, but from having to leave it. (The boat only ever goes at a snails pace by the way - we just tootle round corners and into the next bay - so no sea-sickness worries - at all)